I completed the Directions quilt, and am very pleased.  When I started this project, I was very unsure about it, and the whole thing was designed as I went along.  The prints are all from the Comma line by Zen Chic. The solids are Kona cotton, plus some solid charm squares I had of unknown origin.

This is a photo of the completed top, pinned to my design wall.  This is the completed quilt.  Not a great photo so I need to take better ones soon.

Directions Quilt, at Craftalife.com

I gave the quilt to my son and his girlfriend, who moved into their first apartment together in January.

Here’s a picture of the back.  Which was all bias and a mess to deal with, but I managed somehow to do longarm quilting on my friend Angela’s machine without terrible problems. You can’t see the quilting very well except maybe on the gray section.  It was taken from the peapod design I found on A Few Scraps, but I did it in a much looser style.